Sunday, April 24, 2016

in love with the riley


it's really funny how life works out – just a couple of days ago i was telling danial i miss bangkok like crazy and i can't wait to return and immerse myself in the culture. and then as fate would have it, i had to opportunity of meeting the makers behind tallulah.bag, a bangkok based label! they were in singapore over the weekend for a pop-up at public garden, and i was invited to drop by and pick a bag of my choice. obviously i was thrilled, becos i would not only be carrying a slice of my fav city on my arm; their bestseller, riley, features a python design, which i love! give me anything leather + reptile and i'm sold.

riley 1

P4244114-1

P4244119-1

P4244107-1
bag: tallulah | jacket: thescarletroom | sunnies: asos | shoes: dr martens

i'm just in awe – the one i'm carrying is a 'mini', yet there are enough compartments to keep my belongings neat and tidy, which i'm really particular about. i can fit my camera, a chunky wallet, and my shades in the main compartment, which is more than enough on most days! then there's the hardware straps that add an edge to any outfit, which is right up my alley, since i mostly dress up in a girl-meets-boy style. if you can't already tell, i really do love my mini riley haha.

i'll also be sharing another look featuring a two-way bag from miah, tallulah's sister label, so keep a look out for that. thank you again meiji and meaw, you girls are the sweetest!  

photos taken by my dearest boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment