Saturday, September 24, 2016

baby got 'beck'


what a busy afternoon it's been, running from place to place to run a couple of errands. my trusty companion/boyfriend/bff/assistant has been so accomodating despite a couple of short fuses lol. like for instance, i had to return something at the post office and boy was it crowded or what. so after queueing for 15 minutes, it was finally my turn. and the aunty behind the counter told me to do it myself using the popstation. LIKE PLS I'M ALREADY IN THE QUEUE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SCAN THE PACKAGE FOR ME?! i had avoided the machine becos i wasn't sure how to use it -_- and then i had to learn -_- which was fine i guess, it was fairly easy lol.

anyway, the lovely girls behind tallulah are back with new designs, and they so kindly invited me to their booth at public garden to pick a bag of my choice. as i already have a black one (you can read about the 'riley' here), i decided to go with a neutral pick this time round. here's how i styled mine: with a dreamy vintage tie-back top and some wide legged trousers, and a burgundy vintage belt to complete the look.

the 'beck' is available in two sizes. mine is the larger one, and i'm finding it to be so perfect for my everyday things and more. now that i'm using a 45mm lens for my elp-7, most of my bags are too tiny to fit the camera, which is a hassle. but the beck bag is incredibly roomy, and having two major compartments means i don't have to fumble around to find my keys, or worry about them leaving scratch marks on my other stuff.

-P9249403
top: vintage (bangkok) | belt: vintage (bangkok) | trousers: uniqlo | bag: c/o tallulah





tallulah bags will be available at public garden from 24th to 25th september (1 - 7pm), so make sure to head down this weekend so you can cop a bag or two for yourself. if you're unable to make it, don't worry. you can drop them a message via facebook or instagram, and they'll make the necessary arrangements from there on.

let me know what you think about the bag/outfit!

photos shot by danial.

No comments:

Post a Comment